About Us

St. Andrew’s is a Sacramental Centered Church of the Episcopal Diocese of Maryland. The congregation was established in 1839. Our Liturgy is Historical; Traditional, and our expressions & piety tends to be known as “High Church”. This form of Liturgical expression was resurrected during the Oxford Movement of the 19th century, and is a “trademark” of the historical & beautiful tradition of proper Anglo-Catholic Decorum: Real Presence in the Mass; Vestments; Processions; Confession; Unction; Incense, and adhering First Seven Ancient Councils & Creeds of the Church.

 ALL are welcome at St. Andrew’s! 

arrow